UI/UX Designer's Job Profile
UI/UX Designers are generally responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. Their responsibility is to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
UI/UX Designer Job Description
We are looking for experienced and creative UI/UX Designers to join our team. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms and widgets.
UI/UX Designer Duties and Responsiblities
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sidemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs(e.g images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present raw draft to internal learns and key stalkholders.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and alway thrive to delivery intuitive and user centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of design elements.
UI/UX Designer Requirements
- Proven working experience as a UI/UX Designer for 3-4 years
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g wireframe.cc, InVision)
- Up-date Knowledge of design software like adobe illustrator, XD and photoshop
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and commication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- User research experience
- Knowledge HTML5 and CSS (added advantage)
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to : email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.